NetEnt, Kraków, Poland
Interim Head of Game Studios, 1/2020 – Present
Studio Manager and Board Member, 7/2019 – Present
Lead studio team and office in Kraków and oversee studio managers in Kiev, Stockholm, and Gothenburg locations in producing premium digital gaming solutions. Direct business operations for Poland.
- Planned and executed budget for Kraków game studio and office operations.
- Contributed new structural initiatives to consolidate and standardize production across all locations.
Yggdrasil Gaming, Sliema, Malta
Chief Studio Officer (CSO), 5/2017 – 4/2019
Directed three international studios in Malta, Poland, and Sweden with more than 100 employees to create and develop innovative online and mobile casino gaming products. Collaborated on senior management team in planning and implementing corporate decisions and policies.
- Achieved zero delays in product delivery to market by establishing and implementing monthly development schedule.
- Expanded studio from one location with 20 employees to three locations with 100 employees.
Disney Interactive (Division of Disney India), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Associate Director-New Experiences, 2/2014 – 11/2016
Researched and developed experiences in new technologies, including augmented reality, virtual reality, geolocation, 3D mapping and scanning, and 360-degree video for digital products in Indian and global markets.
- Led creative direction and product roadmap strategies for Free-to-Play (F2P) games and applications division.
- Improved operations by reorganizing studio with 50 team members and implementing production in methodology, structure, and procedure.
3oak Gaming (Branch of Frima Studio), Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Director of Product Development, 4/2013 – 1/2014
Designed and developed real money solutions and freemium economies for social gambling gaming applications.
- Grew business by building beneficial relationships with clients, development partners, and investors and pitching ideas.
- Presented sound financial, business, design, and technology initiatives to guide decisions by senior management.
Frima Studio, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Design Director, 3/2011 – 4/2013
Coordinated design resources to optimize production across five or more simultaneous gaming products for mobile, Facebook, PC, consoles, and client genres.
- Initiated and led workshops and seminars for design department with more than 20 designers.
- Built strong relationships with clients in collaboration with business development team and earned recognition as the “Client Whisperer” by communicating project status and managing expectations effectively.
- Created presentations to secure Canadian Media Fund support for Zombie Tycoon 2 and Chariot IP development.
Red Dust Studios, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Design Director, 4/2010 – 7/2010
Documented design, functional specifications, and email summaries to communicate features for MMO and Strategy game products for Indie studio.
- Influenced high-quality game experiences by working with executive team in implementing creative vision for projects.
Senior Game Designer, Petroglyph Games, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lead Game Designer, Icarus Studios, Cary, North Carolina, United States
Creative Designer, DigiTribe Productions, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Art Institute of Pittsburgh (2006-2011)
Major: Game and Art Design
Make-up Designory (2003)
Master of Make-up Program
Georgia State University (1996-1998)
Major: Philosophy/Religious Studies
Product Management Methodology (Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban)
Research and Design New Technologies
Studio Leadership, Management and Restructuring
User Experience Design and Management
Analytics Based Design and Development
Major IP Development (FOX, Nickelodeon, MTV, Disney, MARVEL and Showtime)
Team Mentoring, Training and Development
Product and Roadmap Planning
Communication Guru and Client Whisperer
Windows Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Project Management Software (Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Microsoft Project, Bugzilla, FogBugz)
Game Engines (Unity, Unreal, Proprietary)
Creative Software (Adobe Creative Suite, VideoStitch)
3D Modeling Software (3D Studio Max, Zbrush, Maya)
Meditation (Daily practice and studied 10+ styles for over 25 years)
Yoga (Studied in India and have practiced multiple styles for over 15 years)
Travelling (Lived in 5 countries, visited 49 states, 20 countries and 4 continents)
Leadership (Completed 6 leadership and management training and coaching programs)
Pop Culture (Grew up in my father’s comic store and attend conventions)
Special Effects Make-up (Have a technical degree in it and have worked on indie films)